10.17.2008

Things going on...



Cole, Jase and I want motorcycle riding the other day. The kids were still out of school, and Cole has been begging me for a couple weeks to take them. We had a good time, though it wasn't long enough.


Then the three of us went to the lake with the Craigs and went wakeboarding. Of cours, I took the pictures, so there is not one of me. But I did wakeboard too.
School is back in session this week, which is a good thing. We get so tired during breaks because the kids nover go to bed! Nice to have them going to bed on time again. Robin and I actually have some time at the end of the day to watch tv and talk.
Hope all is well for everyone, have a good week.
Sean

2 comments:

jeny said...

I am loving all these posts. Thanks for all the fun pictures.

Whitney Palmer said...

remember when we used to wakeboard together? those were the good ol days! lol