10.07.2008

Fall break to California








Well, the kids have 2 weeks off for fall break, so we went to California. Mainly to take the van to my Mom and Dad. They took our 4 oldest and a cousin to Utah to go to conference. On the way they went to several temples and did baptisms at each one they visited. Thanks Mom and Dad, awesome trip! So Robin, Delaney and Clay stayed in Brea and visited family and friends and went to Sea World. Me...what did I do...oh yeah, I drove out with them and stayed a couple days and flew home. Someone has to work so they can play! Can I tell you, I was bored to death. While being bored, I decided to take Uncle Jimmy's challenge to do the Master Cleanse and cleanse my body. I have gone 6 days with no food, except for a special lemonade and herbal tea. The tea is called "Smooth Move", I will let you figure out what it's for. So, I have lost about 8 pounds, my sense of smell is much more sensitive, and I crave food. Strangely I am not really hungry, just crave tastes. Oh well, I'm trying to do it for 10 days. Jimmy just finished and did it for 18 days. Crazy.

Everyone add Delaney's new blog to your list. She is very excited and would love comments.
http://delaneywarner2000.blogspot.com/
Sean

6 comments:

Katie Dunn said...

Love the soccer shirts! It was so fun to be able to see the older kids and spend time with them(the girls especially!!!) Good luck with the cleanse, it sounds intense!

Katie Dunn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jillian said...

how on earth do you cleanse for that long? That is insane!!!!! Good for you!

Jen said...

Glad to hear you are "Cleansed"! I'd like to know more about that. We miss you guys.

jeny said...

it was fun to have the kids spend the night while they were on their "temple run". my kids love spending time with the Warner Crew!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.