10.21.2008

You Have Got to Watch these videos!


I found this on the camera, and just had to share with you what we get on a daily basis around here. Never a dull moment. It's funny, one minute they are bugging each other and picking at each other, and the next they do things like this and look like they are best friends. Hope you enjoy.

And the oldest geek of the family was a cheerleader for the powder puff football game. I thought I had a better picture of him showing his socks and shorts, but you can get the idea what he looked like with the headband.


Here you go, our oldest in action. Wow what a great bunch of fun kids. We are so proud! I look forward to your comments.

And here he is again...

Sean

9 comments:

Jen said...

Way funny! They are naturals!

Del said...

Wow. That's some good stuff. I wonder how long it will be before they make you take it off the blog. I felt like I need to hurry and try to do a screen grab just to save the clips for posterity in case your kids sabotaged them and permanently deleted them.

Brenna said...

Hilarious videos! I love stuff like this. How's the diet coming?
~Christine

jillian said...

what is jase doing in soccer...I think he found what he is truly talented at. i think he should pursue...

Cassy said...

Hey Mrs. Warner, Im a friend of Ansley's at school. Those are some very funny videos. I like the first one. I have to tell Ansley I saw that video. Well since you don't no me I'm Cassy Werner, I'm a friend of Ansley's at Payne. Well I enjoyed you blog. Hope to meet you...

Cassy Werner

Anonymous said...

Love your family!

Whitney Palmer said...

that is freakin hilarious! i laughed the entire time and then watched them again!

jeny said...

I would love to be a fly on the wall at your house for a day;)

Way cute!!

Lorri said...

What a fun and outgoing family you have. This must be why our kids always want to be at your house.